Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sucks

"I only wanted a grammy. You know on those grammy's that bake cookies, have glasses and hug you and makes you feel warm inside like a Mommy's hugs. But now Mommy says I am in big, Big, BIG trouble. It sucks. Mommy says I am not suppose to say that word. But I do anyway because I am a big boy. I wish I was not in trouble.

It all started in Mrs. Kindle's class. Mrs. Kindle is a mean old witch that does not like me because I can't subtract well. She likes everyone else BUT me. I think she caused this when she told us we had to make a family tree. I was really excited until I looked at the other kid's trees. They were all full of drawings of people. Especially Karl's. Karl is a mean kid that never shares his toys. One time, he gave me a paper cut on purpose. I tried to tell Mrs. Kindle but she did not believe me because Karl lied and said it was an accident.

I went home that day and asked Mommy why I only had a picture of her and me on my family tree. Mommy had already told me that Daddy went up to Heaven while I was in her belly. She told me that her Mommy and Daddy died a long, Long, LONG time ago- probably when the dinosaurs were alive. I was sad and said I wanted a grammy like Karl. Mommy said we could go visit some grammies at this place. I think she called it a nurse home. But, I don't like nurses. They give me shots.

The next day we went. There were grammies EVERYWHERE! It was so COOL! They all gave me candy and told me how handsome I was. But, there was always this funny smell. It went away after awhile.

I went there every Tuesday. I went there so much, Mommy did not even have to stay. I felt awesome. Karl only had two grammies and I had a Kizillion!

One day a grammy called my name. "Ben, come here sweet child." Her voice sounded like a creaking door. But it was still the sweetest voice of all of the grammies. She had white hair and chocolate milk skin. Her eyes were like big black rocks. I came over to see her and she gave me a candy. It was strawberry, my favorite. She told me that she had a mission for her the next time I came to visit. She told me that I should be ready for it and not to tell anyone. So, I didn't.

I was so happy. I felt special. All week I trained. I spied on Mommy while she was cooking every night. I would even stay awake during nap time just in case I had to be awake for the mission.

Yesterday, I went to see her. She game me a toy gun. It was so cool. She to me not to shoot because if I did the monster inside of it would get me. It had one eye and two giant horns and octopus legs.

She game me a bag and told me next door. She told me to walk into the pretty sparkly things store adn tell them "Give me all of your goodies."  She told me to point the gun at them and she had arranged a game and everyone would play along. But if I caught a cheater, I could shoot and the monster would get them.

She walked me out of the nurse home. She told me to go inside and do what I was told. She would just be outside. I went in adn everyone looked scared. They were pretty good at playing pretend.

"Give me your goodies," I said laughing. I was having so much fun. They started putting the sparkling things Mommy likes to wear to a ball in my bag.

I bowed and said, "thanks for playing with me."  I walked out and my grammy grabbed the bag out of my hand and started running away with her cane. I stood there and cried. My grammy had left me alone. I sat down on the ground and cried more. A man, he was a police officer, put his hand on my shoulder. He asked me where I lived.

He took me home. When we got there Mommy ran out crying. She told me to get to my room and I was in big, Big, BIG trouble. Now I am sitting her alone and it SUCKS. I don't care what my Mommy says.

No comments:

Post a Comment