Thursday, May 30, 2013

Free Write One

I don't feel good at all. Like I seriously haven't felt this bad in quite awhile. My nose, ears, and throat all feel like there's something wrong with them. Provably because they are connected. I honestly just want to go home. My nose is so stuffed so I can only mouth breathe. Which is a disgusting thing. I see others doing it and I think it's gross but now I'm doing it. Guess that's my pay back. 
 My ears feel clogged. I clean them but there's still stuff in them. I can't actually hear things correctly. I just think that all the snot in my nose has somehow impaired my ears. There's just so much pressure! 
  My throat feels even worse. It's very itchy and scratchy. Oh but there is some relief to the itch. There's a waterfall of drainage running down and tickling down it. Yesterday, it hurt even worse but at least yesterday that was my only problem. Now, it's everything. 
 My head is about to explode. When someone talks I want to tell them to shit up. It's not because I don't value what they are saying, it just hurts to hear their ideas. Today in yearbook, I was beyond annoyed and in pain. They were all laughing at the senior video and it was to much. If I hear "We don't need no education", "We are the champions", "We will rock you" or Paola's weird techno song that's playing right now , I'll go crazy. Just kidding, I'm already there. 
 I don't want to leave my work hanging but I'm just not sure if I can work a shift. First, I'm not sure if it is safe since I had a fever last night.  Second, I don't know if my body can handle it. Third, I don't know if my mind can take all the stupidity. 
 If I feel this crummy now it pains me to think what I'll feel like standing and making food for hours. I guess I have to call but I just don't want someone to be in a bind because of it. I wish I could just sleep forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment